Weithiau mae gen i syniadau biliwn-doler. Yn anffodus (neu'n lwcus), nid oes gennyf yr arian i fuddsoddi yn fy syniadau biliwn-doler serch hynny. Rwy'n gobeithio y bydd rhywun yn fy nghodi ar yr un hon.
I'm overweight. It's a combination of bad eating habits and a sedentary lifestyle. Both are my fault. And when I go out to eat, no matter where I go, serving sizes are HUGE. Even if I order a small veggie sub, it's at least 2 servings. Did you know the average American serving at a restaurant is about 5 gwaith maint gweini arferol? Ouch!
I don't have to eat the entire plate of food, I know. You have to admit it's nearly impossible to try to calculate how many servings are actually on the plate…. hmmm.
So here's my idea! Someone should start a restaurant called “Single Servings”. Sure, we can dress up the name, perhaps “Une Assiette” where the plates are large and the servings are simply for one. I believe there's a few reasons why a restaurant chain like this would succeed:
- Fat guys like me would have to go there for lunch just to show that we're making an effort.
- Less food, same price! That's a bigger profit per pound.
- Less food, cooks faster! That's more tables sold per hour.
- If I didn't go there for lunch, skinny people at work would pressure me into going so they show that they care. Like when they ask me if I want to go for a walk at lunch. 😉
- Dim ond o fwyty fel hwn y byddai cwmnïau sydd am i weithwyr fwyta'n iach yn archebu.
Byddai'r llinell tag ar gyfer Une Assiette yn hawdd, iawn? Rwy'n hoffi, “Osgoi Assiette Anferth gyda Une Assiette!”. I unrhyw un sydd mewn gwirionedd yn cymryd y syniad hwn ac yn rhedeg gydag ef, byddwn yn gwerthfawrogi tocyn pryd oes.
Cofiwch gynnwys pwdinau.